Thursday, January 9, 2014

Forever 21 Mini Haul

Earlier today I went out shopping because I needed to buy my friend a gift for her birthday. Turns out, I ended up buying stuff for myself - I just couldn't resist.

The first thing I bought were these really warm printed leggings.


They have like grey fuzzyness on the inside, but it's not overbearing. I haven't worn them outside, but they really do keep me warm inside. Those were $11.80.

The next thing I bought was a cute little make-up bag to stick in my purse. That was $6.80. It's white with gold circles on them.



Then I bought a nail polish. The color is Sage and it looks sort of like a mint green, but a little darker. It's kind of hard to tell from the picture, but that was $2.80.


Then I bought an eyebrow pencil in the color light brown, which I believe was only $.99. Total bargin.


I also got a gel liner for $.99, which makes sense because there's not really a whole lot in the container.


Now, I normally don't really use these because sometimes I feel like they can be a bit annoying, but they were $.99 so I thought, why not.


They're little studs that you can apply to your nails after you put on nail polish and they're not very tall, or stick out, so I thought I'd try them.

The last thing I got was a shirt.


It's black and sort of a greyish white striped shirt. The sleeves kind of puff out at the shoulder and go down 3/4 of the way. Then it had a cute little lace collar and I just thought it was really cute! This was only $8.99 which was a pretty nice price I thought.

So that's what I bought on my little outing, I also bought my friend a lot of things as well and yeah!

*Note: I am in no way showing off what I have bought, just simply showing you in case you're interested or would like to buy it yourself.






No comments:

Post a Comment