Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Getting Crafty :)

So I've been out of school for a couple extra days due to snow and wind chill factors, so I made a lot of little ear warmer headband things! I think they're really cute and they're quite simple to make - but they might take sort of long, depending on what style you want.

I made a few different types, some are just normal and some have bows. It's great because you can make it how snug you want it, or how thick you want it and what color!

Here are the ones I made :


Then I also got a little carried away and tried to make one with cat ears. It didn't turn out the best that I wanted, but I still like it. It's quite cute. I think just next time I'll have to use thicker yarn than what I did!


The flash kind of made it look weird, but it's just a plain black ear warmer hat. I actually knitted this one, the others I crocheted. I also made some scarves that I'll try and take pictures and upload later! They're really simple to make! If you want to try, you can just ask me, maybe I'll make a video or something!


No comments:

Post a Comment