Saturday, January 4, 2014

Recent Buys

So I recently just bought a few things at the store and I absolutely love them! These are all purchasable at any drug store or super market. (I just bought mine at Meijer if you have one).

One thing was Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray.


It's really great at giving your hair nice volume and texture which I love! And it smells great too :) Sort of like the beach with a little coconut smell to it. It's great for if you don't really have time to do anything with your hair, you just spray some of this in, give it a few scrunches, and you're good to go!

Now, I also bought a nail polish. It's Fiji by Essie, which I currently have on my nails.


Some people say it really only looks good if you have a decent tan if you've just been away on a holiday. But, I'm quite pale and I still think it looks super pretty on! Now, obviously it's not a winter color, but I still think it's nice :) It's sort of a lighter pinkish color that looks darker once you put on about 2 coats on. Also this picture is not the best at showing what it really looks like, but I just really like it!

 The last thing I bought was a liquid liner. Now, it has absolutely nothing on the container, so I don't know the exact name, but it was L'Oreal in the color Black.


This is the first liquid eye liner I've bought myself so I'm no quite sure how to use it or how it looks. This one sort of looks like gel when you put it on, or maybe I just put a little too much on. I actually like it, I mean I haven't tried any others, but I really like how liquid eyeliner doesn't smear. I use to use gel or pencil and after awhile, it would end up on my upper lid! The only thing I don't like about it is the brush. It's a longer one but it's a little thicker than I thought it would be so it's kind of hard to apply, but I should get use to it I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment